MAking Flash FLV files

I am using AVID's Liquid edition 7.10 as an editing software. I can expoty FLV files in thsi software but unable to change the setting like WIDTH and HEIGHT.. Suggestions please...

Try This...

With Abode Affter Effect or Adove Premiere You can use the functions To fit the same size of the composition.
    Creating first one composition of the size that You need. Anyone of these two programs fit in automatic form the size without distorting the image.
    Remember to use Square Pixels to make this task.
    You can export it with facility to FLV.

If You do not count on these programs you can use VirtualDub 1.5+. is Free Software, first convert the clip to AVI format, later with this software you can resize. Open your clip with Flash MX or Flash 8 and export to FLV again.

Sorry for my English.

Quote: badbharat
    View Post
    I am using AVID's Liquid edition 7.10 as an editing software. I can expoty FLV files in thsi software but unable to change the setting like WIDTH and HEIGHT.. Suggestions please...
    I'm fairly new to all this but the player you are using should either automatically resize the picture, as I believe this player does, or allow width="x" height="y" attributes within the embed tag. This affects quality going from small to large, and I know Flash 8 encoder allows you to change the size of the file.