Need manual for a Pioneer PD-M601 6 DISK CD Player

Does anyone have a operators manual for a Pioneer PD-M601 6 DISK CD Player and could I get a copy of it? Thanks

I have a original manual for this player but haven't scanned it yet. It's only 16 pages, but give me a day or so to scan it. Not sure what format to scan to, but will probably scan each page as a JPG. My E-mail should be in my Profile. Was searching for this manual myself in PDF format to save having to scan it. Came upon your request while doing a google search. Had to join this site (not that that's bad) to respond. Let me know if you still need this manual and I'll E-mail it to you..... OhioJeff

Manual for Pioneer 6 Disk PD-M601

Hi,thanks for the reply. I still need the manual ,if you can scan and send as a attachment that would probably work,if not ,we can try something else. Contact me via private message, also include your email and we can work outside of this site. Again thanks for the comeback on this item.

Wisconsin
    Gary
    Last edited by John S; 10th Mar 2007 at 00:08.

Pd-m601

Hi Jeff,

I came across your post from a long internet search as I need the operators manual for this machine. It would be much appreciated if you could let me have a copy. I might be able to have a scan pdf'd for your own records.

Thanks,

George

6 disk CD Manual

Hi, I have the manual. Jeff in Ohio responded to my thread and emailed me ( Scanned then PDF )the manual. He did put quite a bit of effort into it ,if you send me your mailing address I will copy the manual and mail it to you. That would be easier and faster for both of us.
    Last edited by John S; 22nd Sep 2007 at 17:13. Reason: personal information

Pioneer PD-M601 manual

Hi there,

I know this thread is over 2 years old and I came across this thread after searching on Google for the manual of the Pioneer PD-M601. Is there still anyone who has this manual in PDF and could you send to me? Or if anyone knows a link on the internet so I can download it somewhere else?
    The Pioneer website came up empty for this device.

Yesterday I bought a PD-M601 but there was no manual included and I wonder what some features do.
    (I wonder why people are so sloppy with their manuals).

Thanks from a Pioneer fan from Belgium.

Bert Zonneveld
    Belgium
    Last edited by BertZonn; 31st Aug 2009 at 07:26. Reason: forgot to add my name

Anyone can help me by a operators manual for a Pioneer PD-M601 6 DISK CD Player & how can i get?

I have uploaded this in PDF format to scribd.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/22613342/P...M601-M551-M501