Multiple options to multiple options in forms

Hi there,

I am looking for a better way to create combo boxes in forms. Basically Combo Box A will provide several options, and each options will lead to the display of other several options in Combo Box B. A close analogy is choosing the "Country" first then the "State/Province".

I got some Javascript code but it will leak out some information. Any ideas for better securities?

Thanks,
    Sing

Blog Entries
    If you need to keep the code secret then JavaScript won't work - you will need to run a server-side script or perhaps make a Flash file.

Server-side scripts will have some limitations, for example, when the user makes their first selection you will almost certainly need to load a new page to create the next set of options. As well as being slower, this complicates the script.

In short, this isn't a trivial script so I think you will either need to pay someone to help or do quite a bit of learning before you attempt it yourself.

Alternatively, try www.scriptsearch.com or www.hotscripts.com to see if anyone has already created a script which could be modified.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com