Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    dik suka

hoo hum

i love ozzie idolls i collected th whole set and they got had little dolls and stuff ps. davie can u plaease send me an austrailian idol poster and cd and dvd and karaoke machine and a copy of the rob mills/paris hilton video and sum money thanx sweety

Blog Entries
    Hmm, perhaps I'm not making myself clear. This is not an Idol site. We have nothing to do with any Idol program. We cannot contact any of the Idol staff or contestants. We cannot give you any information about any Idol program. We cannot supply any Idol material.

Shall I say it again?

This is not an Idol site. We have nothing to do with any Idol program.... etc etc.

PS Cheers for the giggle dik suka, although at first glance I thought you were serious
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Sian Smyth aka Sammy

I am the next kid idol

Quote: Katherine Host
    Hallo
    hey i was thinking how onley adults are allowed on this show so why can't you make a kids australian idol can you post a reply in the post. can you send it to 58 kooloona Crescent West pymble.

PS.Please reply
    Hey my name is sian smyth but call me sammy iam the next kid idol i swaer oh i'm in love with James he is a hottie!!!!!! what do think of Jammie i bet you think he is hot to

Jess

Help!!!

Quote: Dave
    No, this website has nothing to do with Australian Idol or any of the other Idol incarnations.
    Haii Dave but um....will there be a kids australian idol lyk its the same as the adults one but with all kids coz i really want there to be one and i really wanna be a singer so could u plz email me at girlfriend_83@hotmail.com
    Thankyou for all ur time
    From Jess

ashlee_lawton

what tha

hey,

is there a website for the kids australian idol
    if there is can you pretty please send me a
    copy of it, i can't find it, send it to 9 everard
    close success to Ashlee Lawton, remember
    send it in the post.

yours ash xox

amy w

shannon noll should have 1 instead of guy

Quote: shannon taylor
    Dear James,Andrew,Marcia,Dicko and Mark,
    yous were great on the show last year.I wanted Shannon Noll to win!!!!I also liked milsy,they were both cool.Can you please send me a picture of Shannon Noll and Rob Mills.My sister Ebonie wanted Levi to win,she also liked Courtney Act.My mum Melissa wanted Shannon Noll to win same with my dad Scott.I am 8 years of age.I live in mildura.

FROM SHANNON TAYLOR!!!!
    I WANTED SHANNON NOLL 2 WIN COZ I THINK GUY STUNK
    AMY W

angie

love singing

[QUOTE=Katherine Host]Hallo
    hey i was thinking how onley adults are allowed on this show so why can't you make a kids australian idol can you post a reply in the post. can you send it to 58 kooloona Crescent West pymble.

PS.Please replace[ hi ilove singing

Blog Entries
    I think it's time we closed this thread. Sorry kids, game over.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12