Video streaming + powerpoint prezentation

hello,
    does anyone know how can I have streaming video with powerpoint presentation?
    i tried microsoft producer, but when i put it on my 1500MB streaming server, it takes a long time to jump forward and backwards. if it is streaming it should work emediately, right?

how do i do it?
    in premiere- i use WM9 PAL streaming, than i choose only 54k
    this is streaming video, right?
    than i put this streaming video in microsoft producer, i put power point slides, and than i publish it- i have options
    codec 8, code9 or both
    with codec 9, i have two options again, optimise audio, and rich tekst.
    becouse i need good sound, i choose codec 9, and optimise audio. if i select rich tekst, it takes more disk space, and that means it will start streaming even slower.

please help me
    i read a lot about streaming video, but stil dont get it well
    sorry about my english, im from europe-slovenia

ty
    amir

Blog Entries
    I've never tried to stream a Powerpoint presentation but I've only heard bad things about it. I know the file sizes are notoriously large.

Is there any way you can save the Powerpoint slides as images (e.g. JPG or PSD) and import them into Premiere, so you can make the whole video in Premiere without having to use Microsoft Producer at all? If you can create the whole video product in Premiere I think you will be in much better shape.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

here is an example how it should work
    http://www.stgallen-symposium.org/stgallen-symposium/
    on the right side/live-streaming

i thought that to, but its not that practial(to put in premiere), people dont know where some theme/subject starts. like on this page(stagallen-sym), you can jump from one slide to another and movie jumps also.

Blog Entries
    Can you show us the URL of your page? Are you sure that you have a true streaming service and it's not just progressive download?

One suggestion could be to create a series of individual files and link to them separately, but I suspect that's not what you want.

A more radical suggestion would be to consider Flash as a delivery format. It's a lot better than Windows Media for delivering interactive content. It would take a while to learn if you haven't used it but it's great for setting navigation cuepoints and stuff like that.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Video streaming + powerpoint presentation

Hope this message finds you well.
    There are several companies that provide "plug and play" for video streaming with powerpoint capabilities.
    See http://www.invitetolive.com and select any of the many archieved examples there.
    If this is what you are looking for, let me know I can set you up with a 30-day trial account to test it out first.

Best regards,
    Copperman

Other alternative

Hi,

You may also find this approach interesting :

http://hosting.streamlike.com/hostin...automotive.htm

The solution is provided by Streamlike.
    Slides and video are synchronised, and you can define an index.

This is a full flash solution, and can be cusomised on demand.
    Streaming features (seek at any random part, security, ...) are provided with this solution.

Chris