saving gif problem

Alright, so i wanted to make animation so i found a tutorial that is called "Animation in Adobe Photoshop / ImageReady" - On the last page... called "Exporting" ( http://www.mediacollege.com/adobe/discontinued/imageready/animation/export.html ) - so i could know how to save it. On my Adobe ImageReady I went to Save As.. Which I found out you cant save gif by going to save as... just Photoshop images like it said. SO i went to "File > Save Optimised As" And the only options it gave me was... " Images only .jpg ..... HTML and Images .html ...... and ...... HTML only .html ) I know im not using Adobe ImageReady 8 so i cant make a Macromedia Flash file. - Besides Export still doesnt have .gif...

HELP is NEEDED!! PLEASE
    Last edited by knaackers; 13th Oct 2006 at 16:46. Reason: make it more understandalbe

Blog Entries
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

i have this problem too .. even though i attempted the whole drop down menu and choosing 'gif' .. it still wont let me save as a gif .. i have photoshop/imageready 8 btw. don't know if that'll help.

thanks heaps =)

Blog Entries
    Quote: lidool_tweety
    View Post
    i have this problem too
    Not sure what could be causing that, assuming you've followed all the instructions correctly.

What format is the file? Can you upload it with your reply so I can try it?
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com