help using adobe elements

im nu to this but i did edit a couple videos using adobe elements but i want to change the lenght of the audio on the menus from 29 sec to a full lenght song
    wen ever i try it still comes back and to a 29 sec loop
    can i make it longer

Quote: munhohwe
    View Post
    im nu to this but i did edit a couple videos using adobe elements but i want to change the lenght of the audio on the menus from 29 sec to a full lenght song
    wen ever i try it still comes back and to a 29 sec loop
    can i make it longer
    ok looks like we have someone who is in need of some typing skilz!

Blog Entries
    I haven't used this program but could you please clarify this - are you talking about a DVD menu being made in Adobe Premiere Elements? I didn't even know it could do DVD menus. Or is it some other elements-type program?
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Quote: Dave
    View Post
    I haven't used this program but could you please clarify this - are you talking about a DVD menu being made in Adobe Premiere Elements? I didn't even know it could do DVD menus. Or is it some other elements-type program?
    THE ADOBE PREMIERE ELEMENTS HAS DVD MENU TAMPLATES AND WHEN I USE THOSE ,I ADD MY OWN MUSIC AND IT CAN ONLY TAKE 29 SECs. WAT I NEED IS TO CHANGE TO THAT (29SEC) TO A FULL LENGHT SONG

Blog Entries
    I've searched high and low but I can't find the answer to this without having a copy of the program myself. I guess the thing that stands out is the word "template" - templates are usually quite limited and there may not be any way to increase the length without going for a more expensive option like Encore DVD.

Sorry I couldn't get an answer - maybe someone else can help.

BTW, kawsakimx6 made a fair call - you'll get better help if you spell correctly and don't use txt language or all capitals. A lot of people won't even bother reading your message if you do these things.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Quote: munhohwe
    View Post
    THE ADOBE PREMIERE ELEMENTS HAS DVD MENU TAMPLATES AND WHEN I USE THOSE ,I ADD MY OWN MUSIC AND IT CAN ONLY TAKE 29 SECs. WAT I NEED IS TO CHANGE TO THAT (29SEC) TO A FULL LENGHT SONG
    Ok at least i can read this and can attempt to help you. the the only dvd menu templates that i can find are slate templates or menus with a 30 sec loop, and since there is no reason for there to be a slate or a menu any longer than 30 sec., there is no way to put a full length song on here. what platform are you using (windows, OS) perhaps i can help you figure out how to solve your problem. If having a full song is paramount, you may have to either use a different program, or create it your self depending on your skills and software