Automatically start windows media encoder

I stream our church services on Sunday Mornings and Sunday evenings. i would like to set up wme to start encoding the service automatically when i'm not there. I set up my session in wme and saved it and was able to use windows task scheduler to start the wme, using a command l;ine ("C:\Program Files\Windows Media Components\Encoder\wmenc.exe" C:\am.wme /start). The only problem is the screen where you enter the username and password to push to the server pops up. It allready has the username, and saves the password, but it won't start streaming unless someone is there to click on "OK".
    anyone know a way around this?

Blog Entries
    Sorry, I can't think of any way around this (but that doesn't mean there isn't one). Personally that's why I like Linux - it offers much better control of things like this than Windows. That doesn't help you of course.

My only suggestion is the obvious - show someone else which button to click and ask them to do it when you're not there.

I wish I could think of a better solution.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Umm..actually you can probably set it up to do it...you have to download the sdk for encoder at microsoft and come up with your own script or pay someone to make one for you...I usually pay unless it really easy vb script..