Film-To-Video.com, Film-To-DVD.com

I made the unfortunate decision to pay over $600 to have my 8mm movies transferred to DVD by Film-To-Video.com / Film-To-DVD.com [dba Bruce Mayfield, Santa Fe, NM]. Their manager, Carol, demonstrated the most astounding rudeness that I have ever experienced. Indeed, she was so shockingly ill-mannered that the only place I can imagine such behavior going unnoticed is in New York City. Lack of professionalism aside, the quality of the finished product was no better than what I could have obtained locally for a fraction of the price (and without being subjected to anyone’s appalling lack of manners). Buyer beware.
    B. J. Lowe, Phoenix

Quote: Bingham
    View Post
    I made the unfortunate decision to pay over $600 to have my 8mm movies transferred to DVD by Film-To-Video.com / Film-To-DVD.com [dba Bruce Mayfield, Santa Fe, NM]. Their manager, Carol, demonstrated the most astounding rudeness that I have ever experienced. Indeed, she was so shockingly ill-mannered that the only place I can imagine such behavior going unnoticed is in New York City. Lack of professionalism aside, the quality of the finished product was no better than what I could have obtained locally for a fraction of the price (and without being subjected to anyone’s appalling lack of manners). Buyer beware.
    B. J. Lowe, Phoenix

B.J.

You better watch your self with the NYC comments!

However i have heard the same thing about Film-to-dvd.com If you ever need any more work like that done let me know.....

unless you dont like New Yorkers!!