Thread: Podcasting

Podcasting

what is podcasting .what use of podcasting. how to input my website block podcasting. I dont have podcsting software and coding . I want to make website podcasting. pls help me.

Blog Entries
    Podcasting basically means putting multimedia files (video, audio and/or images) on a web server and letting people know about them via a syndicated feed, usually RSS.

This means users can subscribe to a podcast and be automatically notified of new episodes.

To make it happen, the provider uploads video and/or audio files to a web server, then updates their RSS feed. This is what the subscribers see - they can then choose to view the latest episodes.

If you want to get into podcasting, learning about RSS feeds would be a good start.

I hope that we'll have a podcast available at mediacollege.com in the not too distant future, along with a tutorial on how it's all done.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Thanks for your answers

Thanks Mr.Dave. I waiting for your tutorilas. How to create podcasting block in my web site . I have Mp3 files , Flv video and Mp4 Files So how to create in podcasting Player.