Flv demo player question

Ok, since no one responded to my previous question I'll move on..

I saw the demo player for flv and it looks nice...

Questions..

How do I load from a mssql express database..as in I have no flash or as knowledge and learning on the fly..the database would contain links to rtmp streams from fsm

Do flv's resize to 4:3 to fit the screen of the flv player..ex 640x480 but flv player screen is 480x360

How do I pass a login and password from this script to fms or red5 (should I put it in the swf player because I've read the swf files can now be decompiled, not sure of security risk)

Anything else I should know...I have about 1500's videos in wmv streaming them with wms but I want to see how flv work since flash player 9 can go full screen now...

Anything else I should know about streaming flv...

Blog Entries
    Quote: deadlyromio
    I saw the demo player for flv and it looks nice...
    I assume you're referring to our MC Media Player - thanks.

How do I load from a mssql express database..
    Our player has no means to do that - you would need to learn how our playlist works and then design some solution of your own.

Do flv's resize to 4:3 to fit the screen of the flv player..ex 640x480 but flv player screen is 480x360
    Oversized videos are reduced to fit the screen but aspect ratio is maintained, so there will always be letterbox bars or pillars. This is a compromise to best suit a range of aspect ratios.

How do I pass a login and password from this script to fms or red5 (should I put it in the swf player because I've read the swf files can now be decompiled, not sure of security risk)
    Our player does not have the means to do this. To be honest I'm not exactly sure what you mean but in any case, you can't alter the code of the player.

Anything else I should know...I have about 1500's videos in wmv streaming them with wms but I want to see how flv work since flash player 9 can go full screen now...
    Just make sure you understand the whole process of how Flash video is made - it's quite different to other formats. The main difference is the player - you need to either design your own player or use one like ours. As you can see, using a third-party player like ours has some limitations.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com