Streaming Video Card

Hey, I'm looking for a card for my computer so that I can run either composite or S-video (preferably S-video) in and do a full-screen streaming type of video without actually capturing the video onto my computer. Sort of making it possible to do things like take full-screen movie stills and such without actually having the video on your computer. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!!!!

I think you may be after a TV capture card. It has rca/svideo in & output and the software that comes with it allows screen captures.

Westie
    A guy walks into the psychiatrist wearing only cling film for shorts.
    The shrink says, 'Well, I can clearly see you're nuts.'

Cool beans. Anywhere off the internet that I can easily order one of those from? I'm in the United States, incase that makes any bit of difference.

I got mine off an auction site like ebay but any computer shop sells them too. I've got a Leadtek TV2000 deluxe. Works pretty good to.

If you want to check out some reviews on different makes and models then a good place to look is here
    A guy walks into the psychiatrist wearing only cling film for shorts.
    The shrink says, 'Well, I can clearly see you're nuts.'

What if I just wanted to stream my input and watch it on my monitor, full screen, without any controls or anything, as if I was just playing a movie on my computer? I actually also want to use it to run video into my computer, which in turn will send the signal to both a projector and a TV. I know that sounds like a waste, not to just run it into the TV and projector without the computer, but it's because I would want to switch quickly between different sources, one being the video input, the other being sources that are already on the computer.