Microphone Setup

I'm pretty new to sound equipment, and I've got a question. I want to wire up a couple microphones to feed into a computer, which isn't too big of a problem, but I don't know what kind of reciever I would need for the task. I want to have at least one wireless mike (the clip-on kind with the little pack for your belt) and another regular mike (like used for concerts and stuff) either wireless or with a cable. I'd like a real cheap setup (although I have no idea how cheap this stuff is supposed to be), and I've got around $100 to spend on it. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!!!

$100

Ok honestly man......you do Not want a set up like that for only 100...well i mean you do, but you will not like what you can acutely afford. A good mic alone is going to rum you 100 or so, ant the wireless one you can look at doubling that. a mixer for the two is not too expensive maybe 50-75. not to mention the xlr cables or however you decide to hook it up. I mean i can be done for 100, but don't say i did not warn you.....the quality will be horrible.

If i was you and $100 is a set amount.....cut it down from 2 mics to 1 and not wireless, and you can build from there as you get the money.

I know this is not what you wanted to here and maybe there is someone on here that will have a different opinion, but please take this in to consideration!!!!!!

hope this helps
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

Actually, honestly, that's the kind of information I DID want to hear, hehe. Like I said, I don't know much about all of this, and I just want to learn as much as I can so I can make the best purchasing decision possible. The budget really can't change much, but I can be a bit flexible with the setup, so any good information online that anyone can direct me to so that I can do my homework would be great. I'm kind of busy and don't have a whole lot of time to spend at google researching to find that information. Thanks again in advance!!!