Here are some great Pointers

Ok i see a lot of the same questions on this forum as i do on a few others that i visit regularly.

I feel that the videos on this site will answer a lot of those questions as well as some you may not have even known you had.

There are also some good ideas for you seasoned pros like myself.

the topics cover everything that has to do with video production, from camera angles and how to keep it steady, to how and when to use sound effects effectively, to lighting, to set design. the videos are made by digital juice, but they are not trying to sell you their products, and don't always use their products in the vids.

I hope you all enjoy and get something from these videos.

http://www.digitaljuice.com/djtv/default.asp
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

This is just soooooo American!. Where is the style?.

hey.......i did not say to follow it to a "T". I just said that there are some good techniques. You don't have to like it
    Manoni Productions

hey that halloween scary video was cool, really helps cuz im planning on shooting a scary movie with some of my frends, in the end when the guy hits billy with a wooden stick on the head, blood spatters on the wall, im guessing that the blood was shot from somthing that was on the ground right? what could i use to get that effect, what could i use to spatter blood like that?

Corn Starch + Water + red food coloring = sweet fake blood!
    Manoni Productions