Thread: Mouseover

Mouseover

Can anyone point me to a tutorial that will show me how to create a mouseover effect identical to this?........
    http://www.exterior-interior.com/

Are you talking about the Blur on the pictures or are you talking about the the highlight on the letters on the top?
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

I'm talking about the drop down menus that appear when you 'mouseover' certain words. e.g. 'PRODUCTS' 'Exterior' 'Interior' etc. Longitudinaly and Laterally. Any ideas how I can achieve this in Front Page?.

help

Quote: vegasarian
    View Post
    I'm talking about the drop down menus that appear when you 'mouseover' certain words. e.g. 'PRODUCTS' 'Exterior' 'Interior' etc. Longitudinaly and Laterally. Any ideas how I can achieve this in Front Page?.
    hi

i am also excited to know that bcz i need this for making my collage project more effective than other.

thanks

That particular dropdown menu has been created with layers, div tags, etc. If you have a look at the source code, you should be able to figure it out.

This isn't a simple bit of coding. To understand it, you'll need to understand at least something of basic html, javascript, layers and cascading style sheets (css).

If you look at the code and can't understand any of it, I'd highly recommend this site for a good grounding in HTML. I used it to put together some teaching material for people who knew nothing about HTML, and it worked very well.

Creative Web Development

Web Design

I got new thing after read this post.
    Thanks for post.

Web Development

graphics effects

http://www.jquery.com and find the related tutorials