Streaming Video with banners

Ok I am a Noob, so I hope I make sense here, plus my techie side leaves a bit to be desired.

I am currently streaming live Racing Sim events, using Windows Media encoder 9. I am able to do this successfully, and can sometimes have up to 20 viewers, what I am trying to work out, is how can I use the encoder to put through random small banners, scrolling through the stream, near the top, without disrupting the stream, is this possible. Any info on this would be great, I am hoping to find out how to do this with the possibility later of have live data updating the banners.

Is there some software that can do this or scripts that are needed, or do I have to embed this in a web page to be able to perform this, I have no idea. So if I could be pointed in the direction of links with this info. All I can find so far are scripts to embed banners in web pages that hyper link to streams.

Thanks in advance

First, Welcome! nike other forums, n00bs are OK here.

2nd i am sure there are other ways, but the way i achieve this is with a DEKO system
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

Quote: kawsakimx6
    View Post
    First, Welcome! nike other forums, n00bs are OK here.

2nd i am sure there are other ways, but the way i achieve this is with a DEKO system

Thanks for the reply, but could you expand on that a little, I did a search and found Avid Deko, and that looks impressive, I have never heard of it. There seems to be heaps of options, could you advise of which one I should be looking at to do this job, keeping in mind what I use it for is live streaming captured from a portion of my desk top. I see the free version Avid Free DV is this capable of doing all these things.

Quote: T-Man
    View Post
    Ok I am a Noob, so I hope I make sense here, plus my techie side leaves a bit to be desired.

I am currently streaming live Racing Sim events, using Windows Media encoder 9. I am able to do this successfully, and can sometimes have up to 20 viewers, what I am trying to work out, is how can I use the encoder to put through random small banners, scrolling through the stream, near the top, without disrupting the stream, is this possible. Any info on this would be great, I am hoping to find out how to do this with the possibility later of have live data updating the banners.

Is there some software that can do this or scripts that are needed, or do I have to embed this in a web page to be able to perform this, I have no idea. So if I could be pointed in the direction of links with this info. All I can find so far are scripts to embed banners in web pages that hyper link to streams.

Thanks in advance
    LOL, this is exactly what I do.. Check out a sample of my emails with banners.. http://videoemail.vmdirect.com/view?...oxNToxNjoyMQ==

Email me for more info on how we can get your site going.. photoguy@gate.net

There are a number of ways to do this. First, it would help us to understand your current setup. Do you do any video manipulation or do you simply pipe a video input to a web stream. What hardware do you use to do this? What software?
    Eric Adler (tonsofpcs)
    http://www.videoproductionsupport.com/ Chat at: http://tinyurl.com/vpschat
    Follow me on twitter: @videosupport @eric_adler