Thread: motion blur

motion blur

hi all, i got a question about sony vegas

does any one know how to add motion blur? or any kind of effect that would blur an object in motion?

thanx

Yep! But I'm not sure if you're receiving any of my responses.

what? what do you mean?
    look i know that i might have not been replying to ur comments and/or replies but its just that i dont have anytime, im stuck in the middle of exams here, i havent touched my editing software in a long time, im collecting all these tips and stuff for christmas break, but yes i have recieved ur posts, and sorry for not thanking you, if thats what ur looking for
    Last edited by Ma7amee7o; 12th Dec 2006 at 19:22.

I understand your dilemma, I had to qualify many many years ago. I'm also busy in discussions about a new commercial for Virgin Atlantic but I do try to help out as best I can. Perhaps when you can spare a minute I might be able to help you with your problem.

thing is, these days im studying like crazy, its not helping but i have to anyway... i love movie making and stuff, but unfortunately im studying engineering anyway... i wanted to add motion blur to a lightsaber scene im trying to make, i saw a tutorial on lightsaber in after effects,, and they add the effect of motion blur by changing the shape of the saber itself, but i cant do that in vegas, can u help me out?

try this for step motion

This software may work for you at a decent price,
    http://www.pixelan.com/ce/intro.htm

it works for many platforms as a plugin, I use it with Premiere Pro2 and was pleased. If you have a larger budget BorisFX will work but is much more expensive.