need help/advise

HI all,
    im new here...Im doing a paysite and want to do streaming videos of me on it!! cutting out the middleman. what do I need to do this? I wont need a server will I?...I assume just a chat window with a video screen, but where to find it all.... im hosted now and rebuilding my whole site so im currently a mess in progress (lol)
    thanksguys!!
    Betty

You need to hire someone if you can't do it. You need to develop the site, create some sort of secure platform to deliver the video's on, ecommerce platform for your customers.

It's not that hard but if you have no web scripting experience then you'll be paying for a developer even if you are using some script you downloaded to help develop the site.

I'd recommend learning asp.net 2 c#. Easy to learn for beginners. But I'd recommend JAVA and if you learn c# then alot of the stuff you'll recognize in JAVA also later on.

video&audio technician
    [QUOTE=ugleybetty;9240]HI all,
    im new here...Im doing a paysite and want to do streaming videos of me on it!!

I can get you going, email me and we'll get your customers viewing your videos in less than a day. photoguy@gate.net