Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

manual for pioneer PD-F908 CD changer

I am looking for a manual to my pioneer PD-F908 100 cd changer. I am willing to pay if it's under 15 bucks and i can pay online. I'd prefer to just download it but beggers can't be choosers.
    Thanks for any and all help.

Still checking in on this thread..i've resorted to trying to find how-to guides for specific features of the CD player but have no luck.
    Thanks if anyone can help me out.

Manual for Pioneer PD-F908

I recently ran into the same issue after inheriting a rack system with the PD-F908. I was able to order the manual from Pioneer at http://parts.pioneerelectronics.com for less than the $15.00 you are willing to spend. It is a hard copy, not a download.

I was emailed this manual so if anyone still needs it, reply and i will forward you the email with the manual attatched.

PD-F908 Manual

Pioneer informed me they are "temporarily unable to ship" this manual, so I asked for a refund. Would you mind emailing the manual to me at mtdcieng@yahoo.com? Thanks.

Sending right now

I sent them to mtdcieng@yahoo.com but got a return to sender error. Is that the right email?

The email is correct. Yahoo may be limiting the attachment size, but I've never had that problem before. You can also try keith.jeffryes@mtdproducts.com if the same thing happens again. Thanks for your time and patience.

manual for pdf 906

Quote: mehl
    View Post
    I was emailed this manual so if anyone still needs it, reply and i will forward you the email with the manual attatched.
    I am trying to locate a manual for a pdf-906 also a 100 cd unit, would you please email the pdf908 manual as there may be enough similiar so that I can us it. Thanks very much. Email is robertlc@suddenlink.net

pd-F908

hi, i just recently inherited this changer but got no manual could one of you guys please help thanks email to thunderrouse@aol.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast