Software question

Does anyone know of any office software that is geared towards a video production office? I'm looking around but I am yet to find any. Possibly software to log edit bay time and other specific production things that you wouldn't find in regular office software. Thanks!

are you looking as in for something to track your employees and make sure they are working? Apple makes one i am not sure of the name, but i will figure it out for you!
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

I'm not as much looking to track employees, but more looking to log editing time to invoice to clients, etc. We are currently just using excel and making a spreadsheet, but we would love to find something better. I would love to hear about any software that focuses on different production office needs that vary from a "normal" office.

Thanks!

Maybe you could try OpenOffice.org, gives you all the programs you would get with any commercial "office" system - but its FREE! -- I don't really have use for such a program so Im not sure if it has Exactly what you're after but could never hurt if its free.