Cheap Steadicam?

Is there anyway to make a steadicam (camera stabilizer) that works better than just putting weights on the end of a one legged stand?
    I'd appreciate it alot. Thank You.

I am in for this answer. I just bought one. I would like to get one more for one of my other cams, however, i would be in to try to make one if anyone knows how
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

well hello there, been some time since i posted something, i think i can help you guys out with this one...

check this site out
    http://www.detonationfilms.com/missionstatement.htm

go down to "Tips and Tutorials" and then go down and click on "Tips and Tricks" then choose one of the green links toward the bottom, there are many helpful things.
    This site also has some detonation stock footage, bombs/bullets/fires good for editing, i personally havent tried them but they look good.

Good Luck

Ma7amee7o' Is this what you are talking about? If so, this will work (kind of) on a little home mini Dv cam, but not on my pro cams. However, THANKS FOR SHOWING ME THIS SIGHT!

Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

Thanks, Ma7amee7o, for that -- I'll definately have a look.

And by the way, I found that one could make a great steadicam if they are able to make an Iso-elastic arm (Google it if you don't know what that means, it would take too long for me to explain). Thank You.

yup, ur welcome guys, anytime...