Saving an animated GIF out of ImageReady

I can't seem to save my animation out as a GIF. I looked it up online, and it said to go File > Save Optimised As. But that only gives me the option to save as HTML or JPG, which only saves the first frame. Anyone know what's up?

File>Save for web
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

There is no "Save for web" under File.

there is in my version
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

Saving animated GIF in Photoshop/Imageready

I have been trying to save an animation in either Photoshop CS or Imageready. I have done this before,but not when I try to import it into Premiere it freezes. I have tried this on several machines so that is not the problem. Does anyone know what I need to do to use my animation?

Blog Entries
    Quote: transbtm
    View Post
    I have been trying to save an animation in either Photoshop CS or Imageready. I have done this before,but not when I try to import it into Premiere it freezes. I have tried this on several machines so that is not the problem. Does anyone know what I need to do to use my animation?
    First of all, does it actually need to be a gif? This format is very limited in colours and it's not really a good option for video work.

If your animation already exists as a series of Photoshop layers, your best bet is to import the Photoshop file into Premiere as a sequence. That will probably be easier, and almost certainly better quality.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com