thesmart

How to stream video to website

Hello Friends,
    Am quite new in the web stuff but am trying to learn as fast as I can especially coming from this part of the world,Africa, where things are relatively slow.

I want to learn how to stream a video clip to a website. I mean from the beginning to finish. I have never witnessed it done before, I only see it on the internet.

Can anyone help me with a guidelne please!
    Tony

Blog Entries

Re: How to stream video to website

Hi there,

Welcome to the web and MediaCollege.com. Asking questions in forums is a good way to learn, but there is one thing you should practice.... when you go to a new forum and want to ask a question, have a read through the old messages or use the search function to see if your question has already been asked and answered. As it happens, several people have recently been asking about video streaming in this forum.

Anyway, click on the "Video" link at the top of this page and then go to the "Streaming Video" tutorial. This will show you the basics. After you've read the tutorial, come back and post any specific questions you have here. Hopefully we'll be able to help.

Cheers,
    Dave