Adobe premiere pro 7.0 image quality

hi im a bigginer in adobe premiere and ive made a short video but when i exported it the quality was apauling,
    can you guide me to what settings i should use before and i make the movie and the settings i should change to export it.
    i simply want it to be viewable in windows media player.
    thanks

Blog Entries
    This is a common problem but it's very difficult to answer. In the world of digital editing there are all sorts of ways the video can lose quality. You may need to hunt through a dozen or more settings to find what's wrong, and there's a good chance that the problem is caused by a combination of factors.

Because it's so common, I think I will write a tutorial page on this topic to help you get started. I'll let you know when it's done. I would also appreciate input from anyone else regarding all the things to check for in this situation.

In the meantime, the best things you can do are:

(1) Tell us as much as you can about the settings you are using, including the recording format, export format, project settings, etc.

(2) Go through all the settings you can find and make sure they are either uncompressed or the same (consistent) settings. For example, if you accidentally convert between NTSC and PAL you'll reduce quality.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Blog Entries
    Here are a few things to get started with (I'll revise and expand as I get time):
    http://www.mediacollege.com/video/ed...q/quality.html
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com