Thread: Photoshop CS3

Photoshop CS3

is anyone out there other then me using the CS3 Beta? I was wondering if anyone has found any bugs with it? i have noted that the paint tool brush does not draw the size that it looks on the screen. I have contacted adobe and they have said that there have been a lot of complaints, and are in the process of fixing that. Other then that, i have not found any, even with all the new features geared for motion production!

Lets hear your thoughts
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

Blog Entries
    Not me but I'm interested to hear your comments. How much of an improvement overall do you think it is?

Some of their publicity seems a little vague, e.g. "Builds on Photoshop CS2 with dozens of improvements", "Increased productivity with a streamlined interface". Sounds good but is it?

I do like the look of the 3D support. If done well, this could add a whole new dimension to Photoshop.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Dave,

I think there is some work to be done as with any new program. Everything that is a cary over from CS2 or earlier is dead on (with the exception of the brush thing, and i found out that should be fixed by the end of the week) the 3D interface is well done, but is not too much different then the operations of After Effects. I think when they started out they where going to try to make it like Autodesk Maya or Maxon Cinema 4D but then realized the reason why they cost 7 and 3 thousand dollars respectively. I do believe that it will come a bit closer before the release date, however if you thought that you where going to get this quality of program, sorry.

All in all a Awesome product, though
    Manoni Productions

Blog Entries
    OK, thanks for that. I've had a quick look at some of the other new Adobe offerings and they mostly seem like incremental upgrades rather than anything stunning. I suspect a lot of what's going on over there is reorganisation after the Macromedia acquisition.

BTW, One thing I hate about Adobe is how they keep changing their bundles with every new release. Why can't they make a decision about what each bundle includes and stick with it? Grrr.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Quote: Dave
    View Post

BTW, One thing I hate about Adobe is how they keep changing their bundles with every new release. Why can't they make a decision about what each bundle includes and stick with it? Grrr.

Amen!!!!!!!
    Manoni Productions