Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Adobe Premier Title Templates

Does anyone know where to find some templates for the title program inside of Adobe Premier Pro 2.0?

I asked this question a while ago for templates for Prem pro 7. Apparently theres not much around and i endedup taking the time to make some in photoshop. The built in titler is limited so you either need to make your own in there and save them as your own custom templates or make them in photoshop.
    On saying that, if you find some let me know cause i'd be interested.

Cheers westie.
    A guy walks into the psychiatrist wearing only cling film for shorts.
    The shrink says, 'Well, I can clearly see you're nuts.'

Re:

Alright, thanks man. Its kind of surprising, I thought there would be plenty of sites making templates and selling/giving them out for free.

Blog Entries
    Maybe we should make some and have them available for download on mediacollege.com? Anyone keen to donate their masterpieces?
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

I wouldn't call mine masterpieces

Good idea though Dave. How would we upload them? and then how do you save them into the titler?.
    I just made mine in photoshop and imported them straight into the premiere time line bypassing the titler altogether.
    A guy walks into the psychiatrist wearing only cling film for shorts.
    The shrink says, 'Well, I can clearly see you're nuts.'

Re:

Yeah, that would be a really good idea.

And to export you just goto File > Export > Title, and that will allow you to save the title as a file on the HD.

Then to load one, File > Import and then just open the title file.

Blog Entries
    You could email files to "2006 AT mediacollege DOT com". I think we should just make them Photoshop files - that will also mean they can be used in other applications as well as Premiere.

If you prefer to upload them via FTP, contact me and I'll give you the details.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Well I've started the ball rolling with a couple of basic title templates that Dave has placed in the downloads page here.
    Actually theres only one there but I've emailed another that he will put up as soon as he has time.

So come on guys & gals, lets see what you can come up with.

Sorry guys. I don't have the habit of keeping templates.. I usu settle them in Premiere (and oh, I'm using a very old version of Premiere too) unless, like what westie's done, I need to incl graphics... btw westie, I've not d/l the 'jungle' yet, but I trust the text is on another layer on Photoshop? (Else it's help for the rest is limited).
    There's no bad camera, just a bad user
    Loong . Singapore

The jungle file should have layers. I used a filter from the Alien Skin Eye Candy collection so i loaded it up as a .tiff (cause i wasn't sure if they needed the filter installed on their computer) so that users can use it as is or they can change it around in photoshop using the .psd file.

All layers are included.
    Change the text to suit yourselves by making sure the text tool is enabled,clicking on the text layer in the layers box and then click on the text to activate it. (if I've use a text that you don't have installed photoshop should load up the standard default text in it's place)

Cheers westie.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast