The best free graphics program in the world!

I hear how everyone has such problems with problems with products that can cost hundreds of dollars and even though they seem "amazingly convenient" for expensive drawing problems - everyone seems to overlook one the most powerful programs on the Net. The GIMP!

I will always be loyal to this program for many important reasons, here are the obvious few:
    one: ITS COMPLETELY FREE, IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD!
    two: its just-if not, more powerful than all of the commercial
    graphics manipulators out there.
    three: the amount of plug-ins (modifacations) for it is quite useful, i.e. make it like something from Macromedia, add more options to its already diverse menus etc.
    But don't my word for it, go to www.gimp.org for the best graphics program to ever be made. Thank You.

It will be worth the mention, that you can save your picture in ANY filetype
    practically possible (Well, I'll stand by that 95% of the way...)
    - It supports layers,alpha channels,transparency,it has special effects coming out the wazoo! and nothing in the program can't be edited in how it operates - It even lets you bumpmap your pic and flash a light over it and save the effect - amazing if you ask me!
    - But this is definately worth the mention, it'll only work on windows if you also install GTK runtime program, It'll have it on the website somewhere - but that shouldn't be a problem afterall, I had no problems finding it!
    Good luck with it, And reply with your impressions.
    Thanks.

meh
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!