Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Copy dvd to cdrom

any programs can copy a dvd to a cdrom? I really want to extract just the songs from the dvd. Any help will be appreciated.

not too sure what you are asking.....but if you are looking to get the songs off a full length DVD, you may be better getting the soundtrack
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

U need DVD rip software, I know something like Xilisoft DVD Audio Ripper (there’re many other similar software, some free, some not), it can convert DVD to common music format, then u just need to use Nero or something else to burn them to Audio CD

Quote: kendybech
    View Post
    U need DVD rip software, I know something like Xilisoft DVD Audio Ripper (there’re many other similar software, some free, some not), it can convert DVD to common music format, then u just need to use Nero or something else to burn them to Audio CD
    Yes this is true, however you run the risk of having the voice tracks overlapping the song files
    Manoni Productions

I think a program like Magic DVD Ripper or Super DVD Ripper would allow you rip elements of a DVD, but to make an audio CD out of the DVD's soundtrack... hmmm

Just use yasa dvd audio ripper to rip dvd to audio cd.
    http://www.yasasoft.com/dvdaudioripper/

u can find many DVD rip software on sharewareguide.net

Quote: gentletsing
    View Post
    u can find many DVD rip software on sharewareguide.net
    this is true, but how are you going to get the music separated from the VO, SFX, ect.....? Most audio is mastered BEFORE it is dropped to DVD. i am thinking there is no way to do it. I make things for DVD daily and it is all one file before it hits DVD.
    Manoni Productions

Kaw's right, unless you don't mind the actors/actresses voices/SFX all over the place.

Do the right thing: Buy the OST
    There's no bad camera, just a bad user
    Loong . Singapore

emily2007
    some powerful DVD ripper softwares at http://www.oursdownload.com/dvd-ripper1.html , choose one to help you .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast