Thread: Lost

Lost

Anyone else here a Lost fan.
    I reckon lost is one the best tv series for a long time. The story and the way it has been created is brilliant. I just hope the ending is a good one when it comes.
    I'm starting to think that they're living under the ocean. Crazy i know. My theory changes every week

Blog Entries
    I used to be a fan but I gave up. Great premise but it took too long to get answers. My gratification needs to happen more quickly

At my workplace there were initially about 8 or 10 devoted followers. It's now down to 2.

I call this whole thing the "Twin Peaks Syndrome", referring to a series that starts off as the most popular mystery around but ends up with no-one caring. Lost isn't quite that bad because it still has a following, but given it's initial popularity, it should be doing better.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

watched some, but it was wednesday night, bad night, had to stop watching

I've read somewhere that the producers are going to let it run till 2010. If thats the case then they've lost me.

I often wonder if theres more to this program than meets the eye. Some sort of projection of things to come. Parallel timeline/universe/dimension sort of thing.
    A guy walks into the psychiatrist wearing only cling film for shorts.
    The shrink says, 'Well, I can clearly see you're nuts.'

you are really (crazy )to have such thoughts.