Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    wow, this stuff is all amazing, thanx very much to all...

nagar, thats exactly what i was thinking for the pull zoom, i actually done it before, but instead of backing up and zooming in, i was moving forward and zooming out (i guess that would be called a push-zoom?) i got a pretty nice effect, i did this with two cars racing toward me, and that effect made the cars stay in the same place with the background widening, was pretty cool.

i was thinking of lighting the green screen with the neon lights on the sides and top, and now that i heard it from you guys im thinkin its the proper way to go, and yeh ur right i dont have to shoot the entire actor, only his top two thirds maybe yeh that shoud be good, but, if i do that, would i have to shoot inside? is it alright to shoot inside? and how should i light the actor to make it look like thats sunlight thats hitting him?

thanx guys, uve been a great help...

Quote: Ma7amee7o
    View Post

i was thinking of lighting the green screen with the neon lights on the sides and top, and now that i heard it from you guys im thinkin its the proper way to go,.

Whoa......not Neon!!!!!! Use Florescent. neon will give an unbelievable light difference on the green screen. and keying will be all but impossible!!!!
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

lol, flourescent... arent they those long white tube lights? yeh the thing is im gonna be shooting this in KUWAIT and many places dont know the difference between neon and flourescent (including me aparently) lool

well there is a big difference in the light that it puts out. if you decide to use Neon, you better get ready to reflect all the light on the screen instead of away from it, and it will take a lot of careful setting of the lights.
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

oh, then i guess ill stick with flourescent then.. thanx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12