View Poll Results: What animation program do you use?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Maya

2 22.22%
  • Cinema 4D

1 11.11%
  • After Effects

3 33.33%
  • Motion

2 22.22%
  • DAZ Studio / Poser

4 44.44%
  • other

4 44.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote: ecctao
    View Post
    No 3D max?
    - I think he must have meant "other than 3DS" Good notice..

also I fail to see my once-favorite POSER 3D..

FYI - Poser is a 3D rendering and animation software program optimized for models that depict the human figure in three-dimensional form, mostly used to pose and animate the figures in a similar way as a mannequin. The program has become very popular due to its ease of use, which allows beginners to produce basic animations and digital images, and the extensive availability of third-party digital models.

regards;
    - kunter ilalan web designer
    follow him on twitter and on MediaCollege

I used to be quite good with 3D Studio Max, but now I'm lending more towards learning Blender, since its Free.

Its sad that most of these applications either are overpriced, or useless in comparison with 3D max. Blender should be somewhat capable, but i really hate its GUI.

Open source designers are rarely any good at designing GUIs for their apps, sadly..

3d animation is pretty much all i do these days and my top programs are 3ds max, Vue7, combustion 4 and after effects. But when it comes to these big animation programs the plugins play a huge roll. For example all you after effects nuts know of all the trapcode plugins. And for 3ds max and maya you have the sitni sati plugins like after burn.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12