Thread: Coding Help

Sharon Q Tankersley

Coding Help

I need to set up an email like for a client. Can this be done in PhotoShop or does it have to be in a html editor? Also, I want to change the background color for my site,but when I use Dreamweaver, the background does not complete fill the page. How do I resolve this?

Blog Entries

Re: Coding Help

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by setting up an email. Do you mean a hyperlink to an email address, a contact form, or what?

In any case, Photoshop doesn't really do this sort of thing. You should be using Dreamweaver or some other HTML/text editor.

Regarding the background, can you show us the URL of the web page in question? Or show us the code you are using to create the background colour?

step1:
    Open the webpage that you would like to change the background on in an editor such as Notepad.
    Step2:
    To change the background color to GREEN add the following line into the body body style="background:#00FF00" To change the background color to BLUE add the following line into the body body style="background:#0000FF" To change the background color to RED add the following line into the body body style="background:#FF0000" Get the idea?
    Step3:
    Upload the updated webpage to your website.

He said he can't fill in the entire page, didn't say he's incapable of painting.
    Perhaps there is a layer or something covering the background. No telling can be made without seeing what it is.

Quote: eagle
    View Post
    step1:
    Open the webpage that you would like to change the background on in an editor such as Notepad.
    Step2:
    To change the background color to GREEN add the following line into the body body style="background:#00FF00" To change the background color to BLUE add the following line into the body body style="background:#0000FF" To change the background color to RED add the following line into the body body style="background:#FF0000" Get the idea?
    Step3:
    Upload the updated webpage to your website.
    - kunter ilalan web designer
    follow him on twitter and on MediaCollege