Thread: Should I do it?

Should I do it?

Good Morning from Houston! I am in the process of doing something that looks as if I should have done a long time ago, CLEAN MY REGISTRY! After looking at REGEDIT, and getting frightened, I took some advice from other forums and checked out some on line registry cleaners. Has anyone had experience with CCleaner? After running Analyze, it says I have 364.7MB of items to be removed. Should I hit the Run Cleaner button or not? I'm open to advice.

yes.

nuff said
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

If I'm not too late, you might want to save the point in System Restore before doing so... just in any case...
    There's no bad camera, just a bad user
    Loong . Singapore

I'm probably too late lol but if not I would recommend not playing around in the registry yourself but if you're using a registry cleaner program, they can't do much harm to be honest to so go ahead, might improve system performance. Which reminds me, I need to do one here.

CCleaner

Sorry for being so late to thank you all. I've been busy, trying to get a website up and running. I took your advice, hit the button, and held my breath. Nothing bad happened and my computer seems to be running faster now. Thanks.

Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!