3d models - rigged textured for film/television

Hi,

My name is Alexandra. Thank you for reading this post.

I am working with CGSupermodels.com. We create new computer generated models that are being used in films, tv, and web. We've had our models used in commercials, & have done work for clients such as MTV.

I am posting some images of our models for you to see.

We are offering different genres of models including humans, animals, fantasy, architecture, and sci-fi.

We are also giving some of these away for free. Please let me know if there is anything you are interested in. We would like to work with you and are interested in growing. Please contact me directly for more information.

Alexandra.
    www.cgsupermodels.com

what program is it that these models work with? Maya? Cinema 4D?

or are these for the Poser program?

Let me know.
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

Hey kawsakimx6,

Thanks for the message. The models are for Max ( version 4 plus), Maya, Lightwave, and you can take the 3ds file and transfer it over to Poser. You can see more models on my site... I have some more images of new models - these are rigged, textured, and available in Max, & Maya

thank you,

Alexandra.

From a noobs point of view, how do these models work?
    Do you load them up in an animation software like maya etc and animate them from there?

Westie.

Quote: westie
    View Post
    From a noobs point of view, how do these models work?
    Do you load them up in an animation software like maya etc and animate them from there?

Westie.

You got it westie. If you are not familiar with any animation programs...here is a rundown os what you will need to get started.

Cinema 4d: $1000 and 3-4 years of training to fully understand the program. Similar to Maya in operation. Made mostly for "real life" animation.

Maya: $400 and about 2 years training to really get started. Highest quality and most animation options. made more for cartoons and claymation type of animation

Poser: $150 Minimal training. Minimal options. Easy to use interface, and good for web animation, and commercial Character animation.

If you have any specific animation questions, please feel free to ask and i will try my hardest to answer them for you
    Manoni Productions

Hi Westie,

Thanks for the message. These models are all fully rigged so that you can load these in Max or Maya and either apply a motion capture file or animate these yourself.

What package are you currently using?

--------------------------------------------

Hi kawsakimx6,

Is Maya really only $400 nowadays? I thought it was much more expensive.... when I got my package it was a few thousand....thnx.

Alexandra.

Quote: Alexandra
    View Post
    Hi Westie,

Thanks for the message. These models are all fully rigged so that you can load these in Max or Maya and either apply a motion capture file or animate these yourself.

What package are you currently using?

--------------------------------------------

Hi kawsakimx6,

Is Maya really only $400 nowadays? I thought it was much more expensive.... when I got my package it was a few thousand....thnx.

Alexandra.

You can get a base package for 4 hundred. the professional commercial platinum pack is about 9k. however the 4D professional pack is bout the same
    Manoni Productions

New Human Images

Hi there - got some new Human models - take a look.

These are ALL for sale! Please visit http://www.cgsupermodels.com/shop/humans/humans.htm for more info.