Sennheiser M8 Mixer

Hi all. If anyone has a user manual, service manual or any circuit diagrams for a sennheiser m8 mixer. please could you drop me a line.
    Thank you!
    Lee

Sennheiser M8

I've got the schematics for it. Email me an address to forward it. Have you discovered the battery compartment yet?

Aaaah! Many thanks!

Many thanks for the reply and sorry for my late reply! No i haven't discovered the battery compartment yet, that may explain why it's so heavy though!! Do you use one of these mixers? I'm very happy with mine, it's had a bit of use and could do with a little electronic tlc
    PM'd you my email. Cheers

Hi,

I need the user manual and schematics for the Seenheiser M8 mixer too, do you have it?
    Let me know,please.

thanks,
    James

Hello,

I need the schematic too! Please let me know, if you have found one!

bye Patrick

I have a fully functioning Sennheiser M8 Professional mixer. It needs re-caped. I too need the user manual and schematics for the M8. I would appreciate it greatly if you have a PDF scan or a copied version (clearly readable hopefully). I would love to get this great mixer fully functioning again. I thank you
    email me at gvheid@hotmail.com. Heid Studios, 201 Center Avenue, Aspinwall, PA 15215. Phone: 412-781-4343

Blog Entries
    This user manual has now been added to our equipment database. Go there and search for "M 8". Note that it's in both German and English.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Hello, I need service manual or schematics m8 pro mixer, please send carlosavictori@yahoo.es Thanks