Live Image Mixing

Hi , I'm actually working on the Panasonic MX70 but the only negative point from my part is with 4 cameras input to it we can not cut between the camera without selecting the preview bus and then use the auto cue key ,depending upon the beat and tempo of the show it is not so practical in such case.
    So is there an alternative way like a specific key pad or board which can be use not necessry with the mx70 as use to see such device in live musical TV shows in this case they use a normal casio or yamaha keyboard.
    Thanks again
    Gonzalo

I am actuly not too sure of the problem, it looks like there is 5 vid inputs, and you should be able to switch between them

Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

Following the tradition of Panasonic vision mixers (I've got a dino one), and correct me if I'm wrong, there's actually only 4 video inputs and the seemingly 5th one is for a matt/color bar.

Minus the inputs, there's one thing I agree with Kaw, Gonzalo... I don't understand the problem you are sharing about!
    There's no bad camera, just a bad user
    Loong . Singapore

Ok surely it was not so clear, infact there are 8 video inputs in composite bnc but the problem is ,compare to the sony dsf500 you cannot switch from one input directly from the other without previously selecting it from the preview bus then it goes online by pessing the auto cut key.
    So if you have to cut from cam 1 to 5 and 4 in a rapid beat to follow the music beat during a live show then it is not possible.
    Hope i'm clear.
    Thanks
    Gonzalo

so wait......you can not hot punch it? I thought the most basic switcher could do that? Just take it from the input to the output right?
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

Exactly , but it seems that the previous models " AG55" if i'm not wrong do have the same not problem but difficulty in rapid hot switching.....but anyway despite this minor point the MX70 is really a good and robust mixer for live mixing.