Newbie Needs Advice, Sorenson Squeeze Etc.

Hi, i'm new here! I need some help.

So i've been on a quest to get good quality video uploaded to the internet, but no matter what I do, what tutorials I follow, what suggested settings i use, I get worthless video once it is uploaded.

Now I'm completely clueless when it comes to these types of things. I just got Sorenson Squeeze, and I have no idea how to use it, I have Sony Vegas, and Premiere Pro, and their exporting options still offer terrible video, perhaps I'm not doing it right, but still, like I said, I followed tutorials and still got bad results.

I seriously need some help.

What I want is to have good quality video on my website or on my myspace (myspace is important because that is where my main audiences is) so can anyone offer me some help, advice, links to tutorials, ANYTHING.

What I'd reallly like is to have a video player on my website, playing the videos in a compressed, but not RECOMPRESSED version (recompressed as myspace, google and youtube would destroy it).

I know i've seen it, I've gone on peoples myspaces, and websites, and seen that they had a quicktime player, or realmedia player, and I want to know HOW to do I get that, and I know there is some codes involved.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by atomic22; 20th May 2007 at 23:39.