Thread: Hi

Hi

Hi guys

I found this website totally by accident and think it's a fantastic resource. I'm a film and video technician/lecturer at Plymouth College of Art and Design in England, working through all aspects of the production process with everything from super8 to HDV. Just thought I'd say hi, it's always good to chat with like-minded folk.

Stu

I would like to be the first to welcome you. It will be great to have your input here. what classes to you teach? are they more on camera work, editing, sound, etc....?
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

Cheers for the welcome. I'm a practising cameraman and editor so that's my main focus, although I teach sound recording and lighting as well as I've got a fair amount of experience with those too.

I'm lucky to have access to an amazing range of kit here which unfortunately I don't get nearly enough time to play with for my own projects it as I'd like!

Stu

Blog Entries
    Welcome along Stu, it sure would be great to have your input. Not that we get a lot of questions about Super8, but HDV and everything else... for sure.

I still treasure the old Super8 movies I made at school, although I'd never show them to anyone now
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Hi there Stu and welcome to the forum.

This website is definitely a very useful resource for people from a variety of production backgrounds.

I look forward to seeing you around the website in future.
    Any problems or questions feel free to ask!

Hi.
    This resource is really useful

Hi Stu

Hi Stu !! Nice to meet you . I am also a new forum member like you . ....... I am from Bangladesh . I am an Independent film maker in here .

Bye.............