Embedding 2 or more video's on the same page

HI Everyone
    I am New Here, I have been designing a new web page for our
    wedding videography business and using the code from the site
    and have managed to successfully embed a single working video clip and the WM player onto the page. MY problem is I would like to provide more then one sample video for people to be able to view in the player
    on the same page (ie . I want them to be able to select from 2 or 3 different sample embedded video's and have the selected video play in the player on the page and I can't seem to figure out how to do this or if I even Can do this. Any help appreciated , Thanks Robin

P.S. Terrific Resource Here Admins

Blog Entries
    It is theoretically possible to do this, but when I looked at it seriously a while ago I decided that it was too complex and not robust enough. I think the basic idea is to send commands via JavaScript to the player, but in practice there are complications. From memory, you have to rely on several factors that aren't consistent across browsers and media players. I don't recall the details but this was essentially what made me decide to give up on Windows Media and go with Flash, because this sort of thing is much better in Flash. That decision eventually led to me making our MC Media Player, something that's just not possible with Windows Media.

Anyway, my short and unhelpful answer is that I don't know how to do what you want. All I know is that it ain't easy and it ain't guaranteed to work
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Thanks Dave
    I found the Flash Media Player on the site yesterday, and now have it embedded and some files converted. It will do exactally what I am looking to do. I am However having a small issue with it. I am using the Jave script as suggested but I still seem to be getting the ActiveX popup
    block blocking the player from automatically loading into the page, got any Ideas on what to check to try and correct this.

Blog Entries
    Sorry about the delayed reply, I've been sidetracked. Your best bet is to post a message in the MC Media Player Support Forum (if you haven't done so already) - I'll try and help there. Remember to post the URL if at all possible.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com