Matrix for Multiple Projection

Hi everyone hope its the right forum need urgent help, Got a huge award ceremony in mid july i need to propose a projection system for the venue which seems a bit complicated. So the venue is a (60x20)m white marquee the screen will take the whole lenght of the stage which will be of 30mx 5m so the screen will be (30x4)m , the screen forms part of the show , so i need to split the screen in 5 to 6 parts by using of course 5 to 6 equivalent projectors the format to be projected is DVD either snapshots or 3d moving xfects like arkaos etc i need to split the single signal in 5 or 6 because to avoid the side columns of the marquee structure which are fixed each 5 m.In fact i'm looking for an alternative matrix interface which can split my single in this case 16:9 signal in 5 or 6 parts. Option for rental most welcome if possible.
    Thanks again

Gonzalo Fanny
    Head AV Technician

If i understand your question. this should help your problem

I do not know of anyone that will rent these out.....that is not to say that there is no one. the good news it theyt have dropped in price by about $500 since i bought mine.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...rt_RS_422.html
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

In short, you're doing up a video wall, is that so?
    There's no bad camera, just a bad user
    Loong . Singapore

Quote: kawsakimx6
    View Post
    If i understand your question. this should help your problem

I do not know of anyone that will rent these out.....that is not to say that there is no one. the good news it theyt have dropped in price by about $500 since i bought mine.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...rt_RS_422.html
    I got a reply from south africa for the matrix rental and as you say the price goes down for such product and i think i better purchase one. Thanks for the online B&H Ad.
    Will keep u in touch for the presentation

Quote: nagar
    View Post
    In short, you're doing up a video wall, is that so?
    Yep you are right we can call it a video wall but split in lenght.
    The production manager has not took into consideration of the technical aspect and all the deco ,staging, choregraphy went on that implementation so got to adapt what ever happens, thats what i call wrong coordination anyway the show must go on.

Thx again for yr reply