Rhino

conencting 2 vcrs to one tv, help!

I'm new to this and am trying to connect two VCRs so i can copy a tape with music vids on, onto a blank tape. I'm using 2 toshiba videos (a black one with only scart and RF cable holes) (and a silver one with scart sockets and also a yellow and white holes) i tried connecting the two with RF cables to begin with and tried tuning the silver one in (as the black one is already connected to my tv) i managed to tune it in but the picture is terrible(lines everywhere) so i took them both down stairs n tried it on that tv. This time i connected them using one scart lead. This time the silver one is the main one connected to the tv. I plugged the black one in and connected it to the silver one with a scart. When i press AV1 i geta blue screen and sound but no picture from the black one(the silver one plays fine tho). I tried recording this just to see if the sound would record onto it but when i played it back, all i got was grey lines - no picture and no sound. Can anyone help me out! what would be the best thing to do?Thanks!

Rhino

Re: conencting 2 vcrs to one tv, help!

Update to the problem: When i play back what i've recorded, i get sound but a blue screen (no pic), how do i get a picture? Do you think it could be the scart leads? but i connected the VCR to the cable box using the same scart and still the same thing happened (sound but blue screen!)

Rhino

Re: conencting 2 vcrs to one tv, help!

Update: I changed the scart lead and voila it worked! Just wanna say thnaks for making this site and helping me along