Amateur Videographer

Video Tutorials Online

Greetings all,

I have been reading and learning everything I can from this site and others, and there are so many great free resources out there for learning video production. I'm about ready to take the next step and buy some video tutorials. I have recently acquired Production Premium CS3, and to say the least it's a bit of a steep learning curve for me. I am only familiar with Premiere Pro. So, I'm looking around at tutorial websites. I am thinking about joining lynda.com for $25 per month. Does anyone have any comments, positive or negative, about this site? Of course, reading their website propaganda, it all sounds great. Any other experiences or suggestions?

Thanks,
    Aaron

Aaron.

The website is ok.....i have a problem paying for a site that offers the same shit you can find with a bit of looking on the web....check creativecow.com. there are a bunch there.

Also, i assume that you looked all over this site????
    http://www.mediacollege.com/graphics/photoshop/
    there is some Tuts on Photoshop
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

Amateur Videographer
    Yes, I have read almost everything available on Media College. It is a great free resource, and I am very thankful to the creators for putting so much time and effort into creating and maintaining the site.

Thanks for the tip on Creative Cow. I subscribed to the free magazine and have been exploring their tutorials. Some great free content there!