Blog Entries

BBC Planet Earth DVD

If you haven't seen the BBC Planet Earth series, get hold of a copy ASAP. It's not your average nature documentary. You can get it at Amazon here.

Innovative camera techniques are a feature of the series. If you can, watch it with someone who appreciates good camerawork because this series has some stunning shots you'll love rewinding and talking about. Highlights include tracking stop-motion shots, superb high-zoom aerial shots and ultra-slow-motion. And of course it's mostly shot in hi-def (available in Blu-ray and HD-DVD).

There are 11 episodes: An introduction followed by 10 episodes looking at different environments. The series was made over five years by producer Alastair Fothergill who was behind The Blue Planet (2001). Planet Earth was nominated for the Pioneer Audience Award for Best Programme at the 2007 BAFTA TV awards.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Quote: Dave
    View Post
    If you haven't seen the BBC Planet Earth series, get hold of a copy ASAP. It's not your average nature documentary. You can get it at Amazon here.

Innovative camera techniques are a feature of the series. If you can, watch it with someone who appreciates good camerawork because this series has some stunning shots you'll love rewinding and talking about. Highlights include tracking stop-motion shots, superb high-zoom aerial shots and ultra-slow-motion. And of course it's mostly shot in hi-def (available in Blu-ray and HD-DVD).

There are 11 episodes: An introduction followed by 10 episodes looking at different environments. The series was made over five years by producer Alastair Fothergill who was behind The Blue Planet (2001). Planet Earth was nominated for the Pioneer Audience Award for Best Programme at the 2007 BAFTA TV awards.
    The DVD be a must see...very okay done...it will clutch your renown. The pictures be awesome and consciousness blow. I really enjoy it and found things I replace not know the third event I watch it. I will establish more of these DVDs.

hi,

i want to get the video regarding moon visited persons? is there any complete video regarding it? basically somebody said that it is fake that earth people visit the moon, and i want to watch and confirm it.
    Certified Packing Supplies in USA