PLEASE HELPPPPP.....Streaming video onto web site!!!!

Hello....I'm in desperate need of assistance. I am trying to add video to a web site but I can'ttttt I have my video saved as a .wmv format and I am trying to embed Windows Media but I can't seem to do it. I have read your tutorials in addition to many other tutorials but I just can't seem to do it right. PLEASEEEEEE....can someone help me. I must have the web page up and going in two weeks and I am no where finished. This video problem is taking lots of my time and I'm getting frustrated because I can't seem to do it....please can someone help me. I would really appreciate your assistance.

Roni-

Blog Entries

Re: PLEASE HELPPPPP.....Streaming video onto web site!!!!

We can't help you without more information. Just saying "it doesn't work" is no use - there could be a million things wrong. Ideally you really need to show us the web page.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

To stream windows media this is what I do.
    Take a look at my test page you can view source save the html and put it in your site. All you need to change is the Source media file, and the pixel size.

The url is
    http://okcgrace.com/testII.htm

Thanks
    Paul Wood
    Grace Covenant Church
    www.OKCGrace.com
    GraceChurchOKC.Com

Hi Roni!

Try changing the extension of the video file from WMV to ASF and see if that sorts your streaming problem out. Please remember to change both the file name to ASF and the TAG (source=filename.ASF) in your web page as well.

hope it helps!

But Hey! Don't take my word for it!

Tony.

There is an easier way to do this.
    All the work has been done for you. All you need to do is cut and paste the HTML of your video/audio into your website.

With a helloworld streaming video subscription, you can create your new content or upload a video. The systems encodes it generates, then generates the HTML that you simple cut and paste into your website.
    For some examples see http://www.videoexamples.com

To see how to set up an account go to: http://www.helloworld.com/US/flash_tour.aspx?ID=c-bron

Happy streaming!

Video Camera Surveillance

Im trying to add Video Camera Surveillance to my website but dont know the coding to embed it into a webpage. If someone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.