Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: video to dvd?

okay, they win

Well the computer doesn't burn dvd's. The camcorder doesn't do it with the usb cable. It was my digital stealth camera I saw that on. You know I could rebuild the motor in your car, but my husband doesn't like me to smell like wheel bearing grease. (I love the smell of wheel bearing grease.) Some old therapy issue, I'm sure. So you are right. Have to have some one else do it. One tape is long enough to hear Best Days, by George Strait, and Daniel, By Elton John. The other tape is about 10 minutes (comedy) of my son trying to teach his friends how to clean a turkey.So the most it would be is about 20 minutes. So thanks for the help.

Hi Liz

Just a hint.
    See if you have any video clubs in your area and ask them if they have a member that might want to do it???
    Most video club members are enthusiasts with tons of the latest gear and would more than likely be happy to do it for a fraction of the cost a commercial copy service would charge

Chris

do you mind the shareware?
    dvd creator from imtoo, is very good! but it is a shareware!
    you could google it, I don't know whether it is good to put a link here!

So in the world of less than smart people, you have someone that paid 85.00 to have it put on a dvd. It was about 30 minutes total. You had to go through the turkey lesson first. Then the memorial. Glad to see you are still hanging in talking smart. Lucky for me. Next question is about slideshows in my picasa needing music. So I'll jump out to forum and find that one. Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12