Thread: Continous Play

Continous Play

I am using Premiere Elements 3.0 and am trying to make my DVD continously play without having to press the play button evertime it comes to the end. Is there a way to do this without copying the entire track over and over?

Thank you

I had to do this a year or so ago, and it was incredibly easy (at least with DVD Studio Pro). There's a tutorial here at Creative Cow.

It may be different for Premiere - I haven't much looked into Premiere's DVD authoring tools.

Usualy the best way (without reading the tut posted above) is to make the DVD intro (where the menu goes) and the Presentation (Where the movie goes) the same thing, with no menu options, then it should play right through.
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

Blog Entries
    I just picked up a copy of Premiere Elements today. I had a quick look at your problem and it seems that looping DVDs may not be possible with Elements (I could be wrong - I only had a quick try).

However I did find a workaround at the Adobe site. You need to download a free application called PgcEdit (http://download.videohelp.com/r0lZ/pgcedit/) and then follow these instructions:

http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx/.3bc12b29

It's a bit of a drama but the instructions are fairly clear so it would be worth a try.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Thank You

Thank you all for your ideas. I will let you know how it works out.

I tried the PGCEdit program and it works great! Thankyou very much.

Blog Entries
    Sweet - thanks for letting us know
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com