Saving ImageReady Animation gifs....

(I may have put this in the wrong fourm....I think this is the right one.)

I'm a newbie to animation and have a question I hope someone can help me with.

I have 15 frames. Frame 1 is the one I want to show when it opens.
    But frame 15, or the 'last frame' is the one that shows everytime I open
    the file. I need it to open on frame 1. I am only running the animiation one time, not forever.

I saved the file 'optimized as' or 'optimized'. I had the frame 1 hightlighted.
    But when I open it, frame 15 still shows as the opening frame.

How can I save the file with the first file showing upon opening? What am I doing wrong?

TIA.

Blog Entries
    That's got me beat. If you are able to upload the PSD file I'd be happy to take a look and see if I can figure it out. (You can upload files with messages - use the "Manage Attachments" button below the message form)
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

saving gif's....

Thank you, I'll try to upload it! Appreciate the offer.

Quote: Dave
    View Post
    That's got me beat. If you are able to upload the PSD file I'd be happy to take a look and see if I can figure it out. (You can upload files with messages - use the "Manage Attachments" button below the message form)
    I just uploaded it. I'll send you the .gif also.

Again, thanks so much for helping me out.

Quote: Dave
    View Post
    Dave, I was able to take a bunch of frames out, reduce the size and send the .gif, but the .psd was too large. Please advise. I'll keep trying to reduce its size. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    I don't see the file. Maybe you could email the PSD file to 2006 AT mediacollege DOT com.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com