Caching streaming video

Does anyone know how to change your video stream cache to a different hard drive? Because my windows is installed in a small hard drive and it is running out of space. Whenever I load videos it takes space from that drive. This refrains me from watching streaming movies and such. I have other drives with a lot of space, so is there a way to make the space usage on others ones? Thanks in advance! (Btw, I've tried installing the browser on a different drive, but it doesn't make a difference. It still uses same hard drive for cache.)

Blog Entries
    How big are the videos you're watching? Frankly, if videos are eating up your remaining hard drive space, you have a problem. You really need a fair bit of "headroom" free on your Windows drive for normal operations. You should have a lot more spare space than what would be required by a few videos. I think you need a new hard drive, or maybe see if there's anything on that drive that could be moved or deleted. For example, a lot of programs install unecessary extras that you might be able to get rid of. Even a bit of a hard drive cleanup should make enough room for watching videos.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Hmmm... Well, I only have 250 megs of space and the total is 16gb. And since its my main drive, anything I install (even if I direct it to another drive) always has to take up space on my main drive. I think it's the updates that are killin me... Yea... I'm tryin to watch videos off stage6, but it says I don't have enuogh space....