why my Nokia N95 not support every mp3 file

hi, i have many favor songs and most of them are mp3 format, and you know, i wanna put them on my phone- nokia n95, but some of the mp3 format songs can not play after transfering them to my phone, and it said the format is not correct, it is really drive my crazy? and some guys recommend me to buy a conversion software and convert them to other format or just convert mp3 to mp3, is only that way?
    anybody, do a favor? thx!!!

Quote: cupoftea
    View Post
    hi, i have many favor songs and most of them are mp3 format, and you know, i wanna put them on my phone- nokia n95, but some of the mp3 format songs can not play after transfering them to my phone, and it said the format is not correct, it is really drive my crazy? and some guys recommend me to buy a conversion software and convert them to other format or just convert mp3 to mp3, is only that way?
    anybody, do a favor? thx!!!
    huh! honestly speaking, as somebody recommend you that you'd better got a converting program, i have had the troublesome problem same to u, and i bought a software from [link removed] which have many video tools as well as audio tools may do you a help, or you just simply go to download.com to buy this kind of softwares.

I know my old Motorola V3X only played MP3s if they were 128kbps or below so try encoding/converting at that setting.

Quote: thebeatsuite
    View Post
    I know my old Motorola V3X only played MP3s if they were 128kbps or below so try encoding/converting at that setting.
    thx,thebeatsuite, i'll try.
    Also, the GPS of Nokia does make me so crazy, sometimes it orientates not accurate, even orientate to another country, oh, terrible
    Last edited by cupoftea; 17th Oct 2007 at 08:20.

Nokia Deal May Spell Death for GPS Devices

View Post
    thx,thebeatsuite, i'll try.
    Also, the GPS of Nokia does make me so crazy, sometimes it orientates not accurate, even orientate to another country, oh, terrible
    huh, the following new may a good news for u, cupoftea.

Getting GPS-enabled directions got a little easier this week; Nokia's recent $8.1 billion purchase of Navteq is evidence of continued consolidation among map data providers, and will pave the way for cell phone-based GPS systems to replace portable and vehicular mapping devices, according to analysts and industry executives. how do you think?

oh, come on, it's too early to say if it is a good news or not, kamalee, you said the site sharewareguide.net last time , but which program on this site i should try? there are so many
    Last edited by cupoftea; 17th Oct 2007 at 08:58.

View Post
    oh, come on, it's too early to say if it is a good news or not, kamalee, you said the site sharewareguide.net last time , but which program on this site i should try? there are so many
    there has a lot of choices. such as imtoo audio encoder ($23), Aimersoft audio converter($25),Ease Audio Converter($24.95),ALO RM to MP3 converter ($19)...... and so on, you can try these first before buy

kamalee. thanx for named a couple of this kind of programs and could give me a comparision.