Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I have 7 computers. the only one with an input monitor mute has Pro-Tools LE/Avid pro installed. All are Dell/Pentium 4's
    'I think my intimate relationship with electronics started as a child when I was playing with a screwdriver and a wall plug, Doc, and...'

Hmm. ON another note, do you have skype?

I don't know. what is it?
    'I think my intimate relationship with electronics started as a child when I was playing with a screwdriver and a wall plug, Doc, and...'

Quote: penniesfromheaven
    View Post
    I don't know. what is it?
    Skype is a internet telepohone program. I was hoping you had it so we can get to know each other a bit better. I think you could help me with stuff.

Can I download it free?

I guess I can. Maybe I'll try it tomarow. too tired to mess with hooking up a phone right now.

Yes you can, it's at
    www.skype.com
    Once you install it,... well, I dont know if we should be talking about it on here. Write me privitly at ivanfeg@yahoo.com and we can talk about it mor.

Quote: penniesfromheaven
    View Post
    I guess I can. Maybe I'll try it tomarow. too tired to mess with hooking up a phone right now.
    oh you dont need a phone, only a mic.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234